In order to present at the conference, those interested should submit an abstract of their work(s) on topics dealing with Clinical Psychology and/or Health Psychology in order to be presented as oral communication, symposium or poster.
Some of the most frequent questions about the presentation of papers are answered in the FAQs section (Information tab).
Modes of presentation
Symposia consist of 4 or 5 different papers around a central topic.
Each paper should include its title, authors, and abstract, and also the title of the symposium (in the space at the bottom of this page) encompassing the paper. For greater security, you can also send a file in Word with all the papers composing the symposium by clicking on Browse and attaching the file from your computer.
Each symposium will have a chair that will be responsible for performing the opening of the symposium, introducing each presenter, managing presentation times and lead the discussion (questions or comments from the public) at the end of each symposium.
Each presenter will have a presentation time of approximately 12-15 minutes and the remaining time will be for discussion with the audience.
Include also the name of the coordinator and the title of the symposium.
Are individual presentations and upon acceptance they will be part of a symposium.
Papers submitted in this modality must be of an empirical or practical nature.
These papers will be grouped within a symposium with a central topic. Therefore, for presentation during the congress, they will be governed by the same issues described in the section on symposia.
Posters are presentations in written format.
The size should be no greater than 90 cm. wide x 120 cm. high (size could be smaller).
These presentations will be displayed during a morning or an afternoon period. At least one of the authors must be present beside the poster for an hour and a half and respond to comments, questions or issues the audience would like to know.
Deadline for abstracts is June 14, 2019 (deadline extended!)
You should pay attention to the following matters before sending your abstract(s):
- The deadline should be strictly observed in order to have the possibility of being accepted and abstracts can be published.
- If the proposal is accepted, at least one of the authors must be registered in the Congress before June 22, 2019.
- Each author may submit up to three presentations.
- Abstracts will be published in “Recent Advances in Clinical and Health Psychology 2019” that participants will receive at the beginning of the Congress. This publication will have ISBN.
- The Scientific Committee will notify by email the acceptance of presentations within two to three weeks after the submission of the proposal.
- Only the presentations of authors who have registered for the conference will be published